Acupuncturist and Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner
- Bachelor of Health Science / Master of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Western Sydney University), 2017.
- ICTP, Nanjing Municipal Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Nanjing, China, 2015.
- AACMA NSW state Committee, 2019.
- Previous studies as a Laboratory Technician Specialized in Pathology Testing, 2011.
AACMA (Australian Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine Association)
AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency)
CMBA (Chinese Medicine Board of Australia)
- Headaches, migraines.
- Stress, sleep and Chronic fatigue related disorders.
- Common cold and flu symptoms, sinusitis, rhinitis.
- Men’s Health
- Women’s health: fertility and pregnancy, Chinese Medicine Gynaecology.
- Sports related recovery and injuries, golfer’s elbow, Tennis elbow, knee pain.
- Post-stroke paralysis & Post-operative pain and recovery.
- Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Tongue diagnosis, pulse diagnosis, TCM abdominal palpation/Diagnosis.
- Tui Na Techniques ( cupping, gua sha , moxibustion therapy, TDP infrared lamp, acupressure techniques).
|Tuesday||9:00am – 6:00pm|
|Friday||9:00am – 6:00pm|